I was tagged by Jennifer at The Catholic Path.
Here’s how you play:
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
- 1495 – Friar John Cor records the first known batch of scotch whisky.
- 1533 – Anne Boleyn is crowned queen.
- 1935 – The first driving tests are introduced in Britain.
2 important birthdays:
- 1857 – Le Pétomane (Joseph Pujol), French professional farter (d. 1945)
- 1926 – Marilyn Monroe, American actress (d. 1962)
- Children’s Day in some countries.
Tag! You’re it if you wanna be!