Isn’t this a lovely passage of scripture to accompany the above image? I think it befitting for this post to also include a recent meme tag from Jean, because it’s not just any old meme, but one that asks for a response of my heart in writing about 5 things I love about Jesus.
Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus. I am supposed to tag 5 others, but will just open this up to anyone who wants to do it – just let me know in the com box so I can take a read of your responses, okay?
- I love Jesus for loving me so much that he endured torture and ridicule, carried the weight of my sin, died for me and rose again so that I might have eternal life.
- I love that Jesus rescued me from the pit of hell that was my life before I allowed him a place in my heart.
- I love that time after time Jesus forgives my sins and makes me as spotless as the snow.
- I love that right at this moment he is here beside me, so that even when I am alone I am not lonely.
- I love that Jesus and I are wholly one through my participation in the Sacramental life.
Feel free to play along!