I’ve been memed.
Rob kindly tagged me for this Blogger Meme, so without further ado….
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo Mass?
I attend Mass where Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. Jesus is not more present in one Mass than the other. The graces I receive are not more from one Mass than the other. I attend the Novus Ordo Mass and though I would one day like to experience the TLM I do not *get* all the rad trads banging on about the ‘irreverence’ of the Novus Ordo Mass (even when in a lot of cases they have not experienced irreverence in their own parishes but rather because TLM has almost become something of a ‘buzzword’!!!).
I fell in love with the beauty of the Novus Ordo Mass and it was foundational in my conversion experience. The thing is, it’s really not the Ordinary or Extraordinary form that matters most, what matters most is the individuals understanding of, preparation for and participation in the Mass.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I detest labels.
4. Are you a comment junkie?
I love to receive comments on my posts and in my inbox! Interaction has always been what this blog is about.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Sometimes, though I suffer from considerable forgettfulness, so no, not very often.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I don’t want to be on anyone’s blogroll if they don’t want me on it.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
10. What are you reading?
This. ‘Reaching out’, ‘Inner Voice’, both by Henri Nouwen, ‘The Four Loves’ by C.S. Lewis, Jesus of Nazareth, by erm, Pope Benedict XVI…and more books too numerous to mention…..I start them and start reading something else….I quite often forget I’m already reading a book y’see…
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
I have no idea and I’m not going to lose any sleep over it if I am or am not.
Terry of Abbey Roads 2
Angela of Angela Messenger
Barb of SFO Mom
Melanie of My Little Patch of Sunshine
Gabrielle of Contemplative Haven