The rules are as follows:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don’t know.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
1. There’s a pimple party going on, on my chin. Yep, for some reason I have more spots at nearing 40 than I ever did as a teen. I’m sure you really wanted to know that.
2. I just had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered.
3. I’m very anxious that I won’t find more working hours that are conducive to my continuing to be around for my children (and as a single mum, they need me around a lot of the time). By spring ’08 I need to be working more hours a week and with no potential job prospects and no qualifications to speak of, the future looks dim with regard to employment opportunities. Who is the patron saint of employment, anyone know? Is there an ’employment prayer’?
4. I have no ‘best friends’.
5. When I received the bouquet of flowers earlier, I was kind of hoping that I had a secret admirer. The flowers were from a thoughtful friend and I am very grateful both for the friend and for the flowers. Thank you God.
6. Some days I really do wonder if I might just be more than a little bit insane. Really.
7. I would never go swimming in public.
play if you will, and don’t if you won’t.