From the Combox :
- Lord, You have said in Your Word that You redeem our souls when we put our trust in You. (Psalm 34:22). I pray that my husband Gordon would have faith in You to redeem his soul from negative emotions. May he never be controlled by depression, anger, anxiety, jealousy, hopelessness, fear or suicidal thoughts? It is a trying time in our finances and our hope is entire on the Lord, to manifest his Glory to us, to assist us in our temporal needs. I ask this through the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. The Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Queen of peace, all the angels and saints intercede for us Amen.
- For Colin and for my Dad and all who will both be bought into full communion with the Church on Easter Saturday.
- In thanksgiving for Moni’s good news . “Today I pray in gratitude, for all help I received. Friday the wound was finally closed after 5 weeks, making the doctor and nurse cheer loudly. And I am over the moon!”
- For Roch’s intentions.
- For sandra who needs prayers that she and her children will get a home of their own,and that they will be safe.
- For Hope, who writes in the combox : “I was recently divorced. (My husband left and refused to work out the problems. I did not want the divorce.) Please pray that I am not forced out of my apartment and that I will always be in a stable job that pays all the bills and rent. Please pray that God will heal me of all emotional and health problems and help guide me so I can become financially self sufficient in a fulfilling job and career.
Thank you. Hope.”
Also please pray:
- For the soul of the Archbishop Paulos Faraj Rahho. May he rest in peace. Amen.
- In thanksgiving that Shannon, a young girl who went missing 24 days ago, has been found alive!
- For Melissa and Patti.
- For all who are discerning their vocation.
- For the Holy Father, all priests and religious.