I’ve been memed by Jean! This is a good thing today since there is a lot of ‘heaviness’ in my life right now and it isn’t all because I’m overweight, so thanks Jean for allowing me the opportunity to have a mini- rant! There doesn’t seem to be any rulez with this meme (though everyone else seems to have written positive things) so I think it’s basically a matter of recording 10 things that I have the ‘urge’ to do right now, I don’t know how truthful I can be here…oh blow it, I’m going all out for honesty…
1. I have the urge to scream very loudly and to ask to be given the courtesy to speak without being ‘talked over’ or made to feel that I have nothing within me of significance to be heard.
2. I have the urge to ‘jack it all in’…not life, just certain elements of life that are particularly oppressive for me at the moment.
3. I have the urge to open the front door, walk through it and not to return to this life. I would, except that I couldn’t survive without my children and we are not in a position to go anywhere! (and the problems I have would still follow me anyway!)
4. I have the urge to tell some bloggers not to be so concerned about their stats, it makes them seem bl-egotistical and I am less inclined to visit their blogs if they continue to be stat obsessed. A higher stat count doesn’t mean that a blog is better appreciated.
5. I have the urge to worship somewhere other than my ‘regular’ parish and may look into that.
6. I have the urge to never do another meme – but I always do them because I like the opportunity to talk about myself because I am a neurotic egoist.
7. I have the urge to go out and buy something really calorific to eat for while I am watching the telly this evening.
8. I have the urge to have ‘doormat’ tatooed on my forehead.
9. I have the urge to wallow in a tidal wave of self pity.
10. I have the urge to ask my daughter to make her Mummy a nice cup of tea…because tea, my friends, makes everything better…
Consider yourself tagged if you are reading this!