- My son’s hospital appointment came through…but wouldn’t you just know it….it was for a date when we are going to be on holiday (vacation) so i telephoned the hospital to see if i could change the appointment to a day before the holiday….well, there are a lot of sick kids unfortunately, so unless it’s an emergency situation, we now have to wait for 2 months for Wonderboy to be seen by the specialist….yep, they gave me an appointment 2 weeks later than the original appointment they sent me. Meanwhile he continues getting the headaches and the nosebleeds and the dizzyness, keeps having days off school….i have explained this to the hospital, but still, nothing happening.
- I’m feeling anxious about the work starting on the house next week. I hate having workmen coming and going, traipsing though the house, leaving external doors open….blaring their radios with that brain warping scratchy ill tuned noise….and worse still, they are going to be in my house for up to 21 days which is going to be hugely inconvenient as i have to finish this short course i’ve just started and my daughter will have her GCSE exams to finish..and just basic things like the school run wil have me out of the house for up to an hour at a time…I don’t want to leave the workers in the house while i go out for hours on end….especially with the dog being in the house….i am going to hate every day of it, i just know it. The property is rented and i don’t have a choice about what’s being done. They are going to completely rip out everything from the kitchen and bathroom and replace it all….(i’ll be lucky if my bladder doesn’t burst). And my migraines….i don’t even want to think about it….neither do i want to think of emptying my entire kitchen of absolutely everything and squeezing it all into the living room…..oh yes, i almost forgot, before all this can happen i have to have my entire house rewired…and no one has even contacted me yet to tell me when that exactly is going to happen, but they can’t start the kitchen and bathroom until it’s done. A month of fun. Whoopee for me!
Edited to add: no sooner had i posted this than the supervisor of the electrical something or other came to talk about the rewire…they will start on Monday morning and will take 3 days …so that means i’m going to be spending the next 5 days moving furniture away from walls…and I have some large, heavy bookcases and wardrobes covering wall sockets! So thats 24 days of fun in total. I can hardly wait.
- Primadonna has about 5 more days of GCSE’s to do and man is she grumpy. I wanted to be understanding and sympathetic this morning when she said to me, ‘Mum, where’s my white shirt?’….but i didn’t really appreciate having 15 minutes to handwash her grimey shirt and dry it… it was still damp around the neck when i dropped her off for her Physics exam and when she whined her backside off in the car, i’m afraid to say that my parting words to her were “get out of the car…..NOW!…and shut up whining!”. This is not the kind of mother i envisioned being when I bought all those totally bloody useless books on parenting when I found out I was expecting my first child.
- There’s also something else on my mind. I can’t go into it here, but it’s all connected with the ‘wheat and the chaff’ and finding myself stuck between a rock and a hard place and at this point, being unable to do anything about it, but wanting depserately to be able to.
Also on my mind are the people who recently left prayer requests on my blog…they are…
- Herbert, who asks that we….pray that we will be bless to get out of this financial crisis we are in.and that our son montego will be heal from his mental behavior.
- Doris, who writes…My Prayer request is that God will bless me and my two sons with a financial miracle to pay our bills and meet our everyday needs and that he will heal me from arthritis and and illness called sacariosis, and all of my family member who also need a financial miracle because they really need new cars my two sisters here in Miami,Geneva and Annie,and i also need so major repairs inside my home, And please pray for a friend of ours she’s in a wheel chair and about to get evicted from her home, her husband was hit by a car last year and he died, and the daughter had stopped helping her, she’s back but almost to late to help her out of them putting her out she only has a few days left, Mrs. Georgia,please pray for her and her family and my entire family too for money, homes and new cars. Thank You and God Bless you for your Prayers. Doris
So please do send up a prayer for Herbert and Doris’ intentions, many thanks!