Thanks to Sarah who tagged me for this meme 🙂
8 things i am looking forward to
- I am awaiting the first season box set of Alias to be delivered. It is currently available on Tesco.com with a staggering £41.02 reduction and now only costs £7.97. I could never have afforded it at full price. Not that i would ever pay full pice for anything like that even if i did have the money. I am really looking forward to getting this and watching it with the kids. We have seen it before but we don;t mind watching things over and over if we enjoy them.
- Going grocery shopping. Due to ‘complications’ i have had no money to live on for the past 2 weeks. Today i (hopefully) managed to get this sorted out and i will be able to go grocery shopping again. Thank goodness i had built up my pantry a bit. I have a post all about my pantry and it’s just waiting in the wings to be posted!
- Sharing more of my digital creations with you, whether they be prayer cards or scrapbook papers or blog banners.
- I’m looking forward to living a life without pain, when someday, hopefully, i will go to heaven.
- Going to see my parents later – they are both unwell right now so if you could send up a prayer for them that would be appreciated- and taking them a nice loaf of bread i have baked for them.
- The weekend, when Wondergirl and I are going to book her first set of driving lessons! (oh my gosh i am not ready to be a parent of a 17 year old who is going to be an adult before i know it, am i?)
- Crikey, i can’t think of anything else…drums fingers….hmmm….Oh yeah. Seeing my little birdies again. Explanation in next set of answers.
8 things i did yesterday
- Looked after Blunderboy and Wondergirl who were both off school/college and feeling unwell.
- Concocted an experimental meal using up what i had left in my pantry/freezer. Heavily featured in the recipe were; tinned cannellini beans, Frozen Quorn, curry paste, dried pasta and a half jar of pasta sauce. Somewhat surprisingly it turned out rather well…though Wondergirl did ask, after eating her meal, ‘what was that i just ate?’. I just gave her that motherly glare. You know the one. And then i told her not to ask questions I wasn’t sure she wanted the answer to.
- Created some more blog banners and prayer cards.
- Discovered that Alexa is blogging again.
- Went to bed too late again!
- Did housework.
- Waited expectantly for my Alias box set to be delivered. It wasn’t.
- Saw something delightful. For the past few of days a couple of little birdies have been behaving really strangely. One of the two keeps headbutting the kitchen window as if it is trying to get in. When i open the window to see what it will do, it flies away. Then it comes back when i have closed it and starts flapping against the window again. I am scared it will hurt itself. It’s buddy usually just watches from a distance. Anyone know what is going on? I’m beginning to feel a bit like Tippi Hedron.
8 things i wish i could do
- Get out of this mornings dental appointment. I have to have a crown fitted. I hate being asthmatic when it comes to going to the dentist. I pray a lot to try and calm myself when i feel like i can not breath, because my mouth is open so long and i can’t take a breath properly.
- Shut my darn dog up when she barks at thin air. She can hear nothing and still bark at it.
- Paint and draw. Art was my strongest subject at school. But i let it slide when i left school and now i wish i had continued to draw and paint. One day i might try again, but i get so disappointed by my lack of talent i usually quit shortly after starting.
- Buy some decent photography equipment. It’ll likely never happen.
- Travel the world, but more importantly, experience the world, the different cultures of the world. People are fascinating where ever they are in the world and i want to experience different ethnicities and diversities.
- I wish i could be a better mother to my children. I feed them, clothe them, give them as much love as is possible for a mother to give, but my son in particular is a strong willed character and we butt heads frequently. Often because i get exasperated i say something i shouldn’t or express myself angrily. Every day it seems, holds another argument or ten. I am not a confrontational, argumentative person and my health isn’t that great so i really would rather avoid argument, but it sometimes seems that this pattern will never end. I want to be like Mary, but it is so hard.
- I would like to be able to speak other languages fluently.
- I would like to have the confidence to follow my dreams.
8 shows i watch
- CSI New York
- CSI Crime Scene Investigation
- Law and Order (U.S version is preferable to the new UK version)
8 people i bless with this meme. (who are exempted form doing this meme if they don;t have time or don;t want to do it, or have already been tagged)…