1. This afternoon i changed my web browser from Google Chrome because i found it to be a nasty, glitchey browser that froze frequently and would never delete my browsing history when i asked it to…so anyway, i am now using a browser which has an optional facebook panel incorporated into it so i can give FB updates without opening the whole facebook page/site up (and the browser has other great stuff like ‘split screen’ options…which i luuurrvvvvvvvvvveeee….one screen cut in half means I can answer emails etc while writing a blog post on the other side of the screen)…so anyway (again) I wrote a message as my facebook status and because i’m still getting to grips with the new browser i ended up posting my status message as a blog post. DUMDUM! (i have since removed it).
Here is another DUMDUM thing i have done….
2. Just in case you are ever such a dumdum that like me you accidentally click ‘delete’ recycle bin instead of ’empty’ the recycle bin (and just why do they make it so easy to do anyway?)….here is a handy way i just discovered, to get your bin back if you are running windows Vista.
- Right click on your desktop.
- Click ‘personalise’.
- Click ‘Change Desktop Icons’ which you can see on the lefthand side panel.
- A box will pop up entitled ‘Desktop Icon Settings’.
- Put a tick/check in the box that is next to the words ‘Recycle bin’.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the box.
- Click ‘OK’
- Your recycle bin should be back on your desktop now.