I’ve been tagged by Annie to list my favourite 7 things…so without further ado….
1. My car. Driving. The freedom and independence that it affords me. I thank God for this blessing.
2. Food. When I come home with shopping and put it in my fridge-freezer and kitchen cupboards it makes me feel so thankful to God for his provision for my family.
3. Family. I am super blessed with a loving and supportive family who i adore and whom adore me. I really feel for people who have never known familial love and support.
4. Photography and Art. The work of others and my own.
5. Books. Old books, new books, poetry, novels, classics, modern, scripture, spiritual reading, fact, encyclicals, fiction. Love it. Love it all.
6. Music. Love, love, love it. I got rhythm baby. Mad about music, eclectic tastes, excellent.
7. Internet. It may sound rather sad (whatever!) but i can’t imagine my life without access to the internet. ARGHHHHHHHHHH I have palpatations just thinking about it!!!!