You may remember i posted an ‘In my World’ post a couple of weeks ago…well, it seems as good a reason as any to post another, just because i feel like it.
- It’s been a rough week, with no signs of theses particular trials of life abating anytime soon, but i am encouraged and strengthened by the friends and loved ones God has placed in my life, who carry me and mine along on a tide of prayerful support. Thank you, all.
- Last week I bought a brand new £10 mobile phone. I have no shame where mobile (cell) phones are concerned. I just need to be able to take/make texts and take/make phone calls on it. It does what it says on the tin. That’s good enough for me.
- We are watching Twilight for the 3rd time as i write this. I am really looking forward to the next film coming out. But tell me, why oh why, in the hospital scene when Bella ‘comes to’, is the oxygen tube thingy over her right eye in one shot and then it is low on her cheek in alternating frames of that scene…it….fair…..does….my….head…in. Seriously. Watch it and tell me it isn’t annoying. Okay, i admit it, I may have ‘analfilmwatcher’ syndrome.
- HA. I thought that the baddy vampire with the dreadlocks was named ‘Ron’…I just said ‘Ron’s not a very cool name for a vampire is it?’…and a sneer found it’s way to me…..’Mother, it is ‘Laurent’, NOT ‘Ron’. Well, that told me then.
- I totally love the flexibility of this new blog template (for now at least).