- Wondergirl got great A Level grades last week and now has a place at The University of Birmingham, UK. For the foreseeable future she will commute. Bit stressy but we will see how it goes.
- I have an upcoming appointment September 16th, with a Rheumatologist.
- On days when health and weather permit I have been enjoying the garden and making some preserves of the garden harvest. More videos have been made and I will post them this weekend, hopefully.
- I’m suffering spiritually. I thought i was over this ‘spiritual depression’ but it just wants to wage war with me…and i ain’t anywhere close to ‘winning’.
- Wonderboy doesn’t want any contact with us anymore. Haven’t seen him for 3 weeks. Last time I saw him I was 18 minutes late picking him up and he dropped that rather lovely bombshell. Nice eh?
- Pain, depression, neuro type problems, breathing difficulties are making things difficult at the moment.
- Darling Dad’s health is very poor. He has been very ill for the last 6-9 months or more and he is increasingly more so now. Please pray for him. The NHS are in the process of sorting out oxygen for him (to be installed at home) and a nebuliser etc, but as with everything NHS, they are inordinately slow going and in the meantime Dad suffers, though never complains. Please pray for Mum too as she has her own health problems to contend with and is also Dad’s primary carer. I do what i can to help out but i wish i could do more, or that my folks would let me do more.
- My concentration is very poor at the moment and I am exhausted much of the time. I try to do what I can, but often days, i don’t seem to do that much….then on better days i do too much and feel awful later on or during the days that follow. I feel inept. Ten years of declining health and still no firm diagnosis other than individual diagnoses ie: asthma, depression, myalgia etc. I suppose i want the rheumatologist to snap a diagnosis out of the air next month, but i am realistic enough to know that this may be yet another ‘dead end’.
- It’s taken me 40 damn minutes of trying to log in to WordPress before i finally remembered my password.
The Downright Ugly